I have a son and yes I am addicted to buying him Baby Legs! My addiction started whenever my son first started to crawl and I started searching for a sloution. I came across Baby legs on Amazon and decided to purchase the Flames just to see if it kept Asher from getting carpet burn on his knees. Needless to say he is walking now and has a growing collection of 6 pairs which I will be adding too in a few weeks! People tend to say "why you putting that boy in leg warmers" or "they are for girls", even my husband was like "noooo he's a boy"! I just laughed about it because they just needed to be educated in Baby Legs 101.
- Nothing better than a lazy day around the house in nothing but a diaper and Baby Legs
- Pair them with a tutu or birthday hat to make pictures even more adorable
- Makes potty training so much easier
- Take them to the doctors office as it keeps their little legs warm during their exam
- They are not just for babies as older kids can use them as arm warmers
- Love them for Fall weather when it's not cold but not extremely hot
- Try their socks as they fit perfectly with no bunching
Laughin' Jack for $12
I am sure there are TONS of other ways! I had the honor to review one of their new Fall styles "Rocky" and I love them. My husband thought they were Florida Gators first because of the orange and blue, but I didn't make that connection because my first thought was the colors are great together and I love how soft Rocky is and how fluffy his tail was. Since Halloween is right around the corner I also decided to review Laughin' Jack. The orange is vibrant while the face stands out great especially in pictures and they glow in the dark. They would be perfect to wear at the pumpkin patch. My son is 13 months old and weights almost 27 pounds, so as you would imagine he has some chunky legs. Baby Legs fit perfectly! I have not had a problem with them leaving a red ring around his legs and they don't bother him.. One day I hope that I have a little girl and if I do I see a lot of Baby Legs in her future. My absolute favorites for a girl is the Punk Princess from the new Fall Rock On collection and the Ballerina leg warmers. Don't forget to check out the Hello Kitty collection as they also carry them in newborn size.
Purchase Rocky for $12
Visit Baby Legs